Starock Weekly Challenge
The Starock Challenge is a weekly contest divided into 2 categories, Starlite Photo and 2D Rock-Off, rotating between photography and 2D art, each challenge lasts 2 weeks.
I am holding the Photography Challenge, visit and ~nJoo
for info on the 2D challenge.
Every 2 weeks a new Photography Challenge will begin, with a different topic/theme each time. Each Challenge will run for approximately 10 days. In which all the entries will be posted into one Journal for deviants to view and comment.
Starlite Photo #4
Here're the winners for the 4th challenge. Please feel free to comment on the entries.
Thanks for everyone's participation, without you it won't be possible and meaningful. I really hope you'd benefited from this challenge.
See you next round!
1st Place: 1 Winner Golden ZeeStar
2nd Place: 3 ZeeStar
3rd Place: 2 Zeestar
(+ donation prize if available)
Runnersup: 1 Zeestar
*$50 via paypal or equivalent or less value not exceeding the total in subscription or print.
** For more information on ZeeStar please see Prizes and Rules info
***I really hope this contest focuses on bringing everyone together to photograph and create more as weekly activity than prize-target only contest, please be as creative as you can be!!!
Rules & Notes
entry per deviant per Challenge
- Entries must be new works
photographed for the Challenge Topic after it's announced.
- You retain your copyrights. We just want it to be fair for everyone to create new works within the same time-frame.
- Descriptions for entries are optional but strongly encouraged to explain your concept. ^^
- The subject(s) of your image can be anything/anyone as long as it sticks with the topic.
- Multiple entries submitted by different deviants from the same photoshoot in hope for a higher chance of winning will not be accepted.
- State either in deviation Title or Description that it is a Starlite Photo Challenge entry.
- Note me
your entry with the subject: Starlite Photo #xx :thumbcode:.
For eg: Starlite Photo #4 :thumbxxxxxxxx:
The thumbnail code is under your deviation's Details, on the right of Artist's Comments. It begins with :thumb and ends with numbers:. Do not
use the "Share This" function. Those will automatically be marked as spams.
- Note me ONCE
- Users found to submit backdated or stolen works will be disqualified.
Entries with submission dates and exif info dated before the 9th of Aug 2008 will not be accepted. Your entry MUST be photographed AFTER this topic was announced.Why is my entry not listed?
- The note wasn't titled as instructed above, thus flagged/unopened and unaccepted.
- The photo was submitted/taken before the date this competition was announced.
- There is no indication of the entry being a Starlite Photo Contest entry in your description/title.
- You submitted more than one entry.
If you've checked against these guidelines AND the rules and notes
above in this entry, and stuck strictly with all guidelines, then note me again, I might have missed it out in the hundreds of notes and spams. Thank you for your understanding.
Please help spread the word of the contests around, thank you and I look forward to seeing your entries!